Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Birthday Soiree

Being born in December, I have grown accustomed to having my birthday passed over.  What with all the holdiay craziness etc.  The past year has been so amazing, and I fully expect the amazingness to continue so I decided that that would just not do.  I organized myself a little birthday soiree.  I invited a bunch of my favorite people, people I know in a variety of different ways.  I made food, cocktails and set my house up for a party.  My friend, Kim, made me a cake.  I laughed, I smiled, I entered the last year of my 30s on a good note.





Thanks to all who came and helped me celebrate my birthday.  This has the beginnings of a pretty good year..

2 comments:

the slackmistress said...

Yay Dr.Lisa! And you looked SMASHING!

Jack Steiner said...

Happy Birthday.